Many people around the world have considered making major changes in their lives during this unusual time. This has been a wake- up call for those who have taken a good look at their health and made positive decisions, exercising more, taking the time to revise their career goals, make family a priority and many people have taken a hard look at what is really important to them. Their personal lives have now become a major priority.
WHAT DO YOU WANT? We all deserve to be at PEACE. WHAT DOES INNER PEACE MEAN TO YOU?
I know what it means to me, and I know that inner peace is what is keeping me healthy and motivated.
Stress is the killer, and if you are not at PEACE you are in DIS-EASE. Illness takes over, and it's GOOD BYE-CHARLIE!
Do yourself a favor take note on what you define as happiness. Score 1-10, 10 being the highest satisfaction. How's your friendship with your partner? 1 or 10? How's the intimacy with your partner 1 or 10? How's the co-habitation with your partner,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10? Are you truly satisfied?
Are you living in LOVE or FEAR? All emotions derive from one or the other, which one do you live by?
Consider making changes in your life, if you realize it's time, then let us know and we will send you in the direction that is best for your long lasting PEACE and HARMONY.
HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS:
MARRIAGE COUNSELING: should I stay or Should I go?, Saving the marriage, saving the family but let the marriage go. PRESERVE Marriage, Dissolve Marriage and more services, please read on:
- Pre-marital counseling
- Couple's resolution and counseling
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Officiate services by ordained minister
*Our book Conscious Coupling offered free with first session*
- Family therapy for all members
- Parent Coordination-non-compliance to parent plan
- Court-ordered parent supervision
- Divorce Mediation, including stipulation agreements
- Post-Divorce Reconstruction- reuniting after divorce and transitioning children and parents after separation
- Divorce Coach- assists in mediation and helps to explore emotions around decision making
INDIVIDUALS: All ages welcome. Specialties include anxiety, depression, grief, and relational discord.
- Certified Counselor for First Responders
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Notary Public
- Forensic Evaluations for Family and Supreme Court
Virtual, phone, and telehealth sessions available.
Office locations in: Rockville Centre, Long Island, Midtown Manhattan, and Riverdale, Bronx.
Many insurances accepted. Sliding Scale available for counseling.
FOUNDERS OF FAIRny.org
Call direct: 917-662-7913