The Counseling Cooperative in lovely downtown Rockville Centre is currently looking for psychotherapists and mental health professionals that are looking to expand their practice, develop their skills and grow in the industry.
The Counseling Cooperative UPDATE
- Rental space on an hourly and monthly basis as well as virtual
We believe: “A warrior’s mission is to foster the success of others.” Morihei Ueshiba
- The NEW Committee for Family and Couples will begin its monthly meetings for those professionals who serve this clientele and for those who are looking to learn more about working with what is a very challenging population.
Tuesday 9:30-11am Begins March 19th 3rd week of every month
- Dana and Don have been on the CE circuit and will be presenting two more workshops, hosted by Adelphi University, on March 15th(NYC) and April 5th (Hauppauge). Transitioning the Mental Health Professional from Resolve to Dissolve. 6 CE credits available.
- We are offering certification classes for professionals who are interested in becoming Divorce Mediators
- If you are looking to intern or looking to add to your resume, please contact us for positions in marketing, blogging, public relations, technology, social work, mediation, etc.
- Build your practice by letting us help you in the technology area, social media marketing, SEO, etc. We have a network of 10,000 people locally that we consistently reach out to with articles, blogs and posts.
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed." –Napolean Hill